Friendship – What is it?
No seriously…with friendship day around the corner, and everyone talking about it.. can’t have a better time to discuss this. Also, we being a startup creating good plans for every occasion; before suggesting anything, we kinda dig into how it’s described.. and found this..
Now Dictionary.com defines a friend like this…
- a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard.
- a person who gives assistance.
– well.. ok.. most of the times.
- a person who is on good terms with another; a person who is not hostile.
- a member of the same nation, party, etc.
– Ya, Right! Daily watch that on Newshour.
- a member of the Religious Society of Friends.
- a person associated with another as a contact on a social-media website.
– Wait.. Waht?
Are you getting this friend’s picture created in head..
So then we checked Webster …since 1828!.. they will tell us right..
- one attached to another by affection or esteem.
– Alright.. go on..
- one that is not hostile: one that is of the same nation, party, or group
– Not Hostile AGAIN! Really… That’s the criteria!
- one that favors or promotes something (as a charity)
- a favored companion
– Finally something…
- a member of a Christian sect that stresses Inner Light, rejects sacraments and an ordained ministry, and opposes war
– Why Webster.. Why?
Enough.. So it’s simple… it’s not that simple.
They are making it sound like a socio-economical propaganda which we are a part of…
But yet.. we make friends & we seek friends.
Cause without them…seriously.. what will we do. And we make friends everywhere… at school, college, jobs, my cab driver, the grocery store walla.. naa.. he’s a “I don’t have change, buy something more” jackass..
No.. so anyways.. when we make so many friends.. we can surely define them too. So, here it goes…
is a person…
no wait.. it can be a dog, cat, wat blawh..
ok a living being..
now don’t start saying my red car, sports bike, action figure, daru, huh…
no but then some people have imaginary friends too…and really good ones…OK Wait!
Han.. GOT IT.
“A friend is, whom you can spend some good time with… maybe not all the time, but good time.”
So… howz that.. Neat! isn’t it! 🙂
Ok so..Good Time, ya.. let’s do that !
In the next part we are coming out with different types of friendship day plans for different types of friends. Share your ideas, and w’ll include them.
Meanwhile, you obviously don’t need a friendship day to chill with ur friends. Just make a plan and chill now!
~ For ideas of good time check our app or Buzz us @9999666960 for us to plan something nice for you guys.
Title Image Source: Google Images